We have just released a new update for Stronghold Crusader 2. Today’s release (Version 1.0.19791) introduces numerous small improvements, optimizations and tweaks to the game, as well as several bug fixes addressing issues reported by players. Read on to find out exactly what bugs have been fixed, changes implemented and additions made!Additions
- Improvements to various cursors and their hotspots.
- Multiplayer games remain listed in the Lobby when in progress, but display a crossed swords icon in the Locked column.
- Friend’s or ‘Invite Only’ games are now correctly displayed as Locked in the Multiplayer lobby.
- Enemy units and buildings are now highlighted red when targeted by selected player’s units.
- Numerous optimisations for group pathfinding.
- Several fixes for curved movement in formations.
- Optimised collision checks for pathfinding.
- Fixed slowdown when woodcutters are searching for new trees.
- Fixed crash which occurred occasionally when Mantlets and other siege equipment moved over Man Traps (Thanks FireRanger!).
- Enemy peasants and workers no longer prevent players from building if they are too close during Peacetime.
- Braziers no longer block access to walls when placed at the top of stairs.
- Fixed an issue where kicking players in Skirmish Lobbies would sometimes kick the wrong player.
- Fixed an issue where invasions in custom maps would sometimes get stuck when trying to target the player’s Lord.
- Lord death will now result in defeat in Sandbox missions.
- Fixed Restart Mission not working in Sandbox missions.
- Fixed melee troops not being able to attack engine towers when they were placed inside a section of wall.
Your feedback and reporting of issues really does mean faster bug fixes, refined game balance and a better game, so please keep it coming! The Crusader team is currently hard at work on an exciting new content update that we’re hoping to release soon. You can expect a full announcement on this next week, but for now please enjoy today’s update and let us know YOUR ideas for future updates by posting in the Stronghold Crusader 2 Forum.
Please Note – The above version number should now appear at the bottom of the main Crusader 2 title screen. If the version numbers do not match up please exit the game and restart your Steam client, doing so until you force the new update to download.
If you experience an issue not listed in the fixes above the fastest way to get a fix is by letting us know. Please do so by submitting a support ticket via our techical support site.