As we craft Stronghold-themed pumpkins, replay Stronghold Legends’ evil campaign and notice small monsters turning up at our houses demanding sugary food stuffs we begin to wonder… It must be Halloween! To celebrate the exciting night, we’ve uploaded our very own Halloween map to Steam Workshop. Now we want to see yours!
Create your very own Halloween-themed map in Stronghold Crusader 2, upload it to Steam Workshop and email us a link! The best submissions will win either a Firefly Studios game of their choice on Steam or a collection of all (present and future) Stronghold Crusader 2 DLC.
How to Enter
1. Run the Steam client.
2. Start the Stronghold Crusader 2 Map Editor found under LIBRARY > TOOLS.
3. Design your Halloween-themed custom map.
4. Save the map by clicking ‘File’ and ‘Save As’ (name it however you like).
5. Publish to Steam Workshop by clicking ‘File’ and ‘Publish to Steam Workshop’.
6. Write a short description for your map, add all necessary tags and make sure you’ve selected the ‘Everyone’ option in the Visibility section.
7. Click ‘Publish’!
8. Send an email with a link to your custom map to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The competition begins now and after Sunday November 8th, with the winners chosen and revealed on Monday November 9th. Winners will be able to pick one of the following prizes:
• Stronghold HD
• Stronghold Crusader HD
• Space Colony: Steam Edition
• Stronghold Crusader 2: Special Edition
• All Crusader 2 DLCs
• Stronghold Kingdoms Starter Pack (Steam version only)
New to the Map Editor? Check out our official guide.