We have just released an update for Stronghold Crusader 2 addressing a few small issues reported by players. We are also planning to release a second update next month in the run up to Christmas, so stay tuned! This will include one final map pack for the game featuring maps that we were unable to fit into prior updates this year. Once again thanks for your support and we hope you enjoy today’s update!
- Pathfinding optimisations.
- Added tooltips to in-game shields.
- Improved movement and usability of Oil Tippers.
- Fixed Friend / Invite Only lobbies kicking players out.
- Fixed certain actors that are not allowed on towers warping onto them if they were standing on the ground where a tower is placed. These now warp to the side instead.
- Improved movement and placement of troops on wall buildings such as Stairs and Barracks.
- Grid overlay in Map Editor no longer appears red everywhere outside the Player 1 estate.
- Fixed siege equipment and mounted units that were unable to move onto bridges.
- Fixed issue preventing publishing to Steam Workshop from the Map Editor.
- Fixed a bug where player resource production would decrease in larger skirmish games. (Thanks FireRanger!)
Please Note: This update should download automatically when you launch the Steam client. To confirm whether or not the download was successful please check the version number displayed in the bottom left corner of the main menu screen when launching Stronghold Crusader 2.
If the number displayed is not 1.0.22449 please restart Steam until the update downloads.